Gift Vouchers - Terms & Conditions - Flannery's Hotel Galway
1. Vouchers are valid for one year only from date of purchase.
2. In the case of making a reservation, holders must identify themselves as voucher holders and quote voucher number at time of booking.
3. Vouchers are the sole responsibility of the holder, the Hotel does not accept responsibility for vouchers that are lost or mislaid, protect them as you would cash.
4. Vouchers may be used for more than one transaction. Cash refunds are not permitted. Vouchers may not be redeemed for cash.
5. All online vouchers will be confirmed by email. The attached document is your voucher. This should be printed and presented to the Hotel on check in. If you wish to receive a voucher by post instead of email, please select this option when purchasing the voucher on our website.
6. Vouchers bought over the phone will be posted to the address given. Please allow 5-7 working days for postal vouchers.
7. Email vouchers must be presented on arrival at property. Vouchers that have been altered or damaged in any way will not be accepted.
8. Minimum gift voucher value is €40.00.
9. Cancellation – gift card / vouchers can only be cancelled if the voucher/ serial number is known. The Hotel reserves the right to cancel a voucher if they believe it is a fraudulent transaction.
10. The Total value of your gift voucher will be debited from your card at the time of purchase.
11. Where the voucher exceeds the value of €100.00 the Hotel reserves the right to contact the purchaser in the interest of security.
12 Vouchers may not be resold.
13. All vouchers can only be used a minimum of 7 days after purchase.
14. All voucher customers will be required to present a copy of their ID when redeeming their voucher at the hotel.
16. Flannery’s Hotel reserves the right to refuse redemption of a voucher and request alternative forms of payment if a voucher is fraudulently obtained or used.
17. Flannery’s Hotel reserves the right to alter, change and/or add to the terms and conditions of this voucher at any time without notifying the holder.