Activities in Galway
Galway can keep you as active and busy as you want to be, and as relaxed and laid-back as you wish.
During your stay at Flannersy 3 Star Hotel Galway there is a range of activities nearby.
If you want to include activities in your visit, here are some suggestions:
- Go Ice Skating in December at Spanish Arch
- Enjoy Swing Dancing with Paul Neary
- Play world sports - from Gaelic Games to Soccer, Rugby, Tennis, Cricket and Basketball at Pure Skill, a unique sports complex in Knocknacarra Galway.
- Kayak on the Corrib with Corrib Canoe
- Learn to dive in Galway Bay and Lough Corrib with Dive Galway
- Play Golf at a wide range of links and parkland courses including;
Barna GC (www.bearnagolfclub.com)
Connemara Golf Links (www.connemaragolflinks.com)
Connemara Isles GC (www.connemaraislegolfclub.com)
Cregmore Park GC (www.cregmorepark.com)
Galway Bay Golf Resort (www.galwaybaygolfresort.com)
Galway Golf Club (www.galwaygolf.com).
- Ride a horse at Galway Equestrian Centre
- Greyhound Racing
- Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Laser Combat
- Glengowla Mines